主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-2-20 17:09:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Radio and Television Program Production Business License (Guangdong) No. Copyright © Shenzhen Julichuangxiang Information Technology Co., Ltd. Everyone is a Product Manager Home Page Training Course Classification Browse Activities Lectures Q&A Corporate Training Fishing News Search PP Register | Login Leave the big model behind Story, Alibaba, Douyin, and JD are all tackling I-e-commerce in which direction? WhaleShang Follow -- Comment Browse Collect Minutes Two major problems for B-end product managers: How to analyze and design products from multiple perspectives such as market, user, business, etc.? How to effectively manage and promote project implementation? The era of I e-commerce has arrived, and major e-commerce platforms and merchants on the platforms have chosen to accelerate their embrace of I. So under such a craze, how should we understand the integration of I and the e-commerce industry, and the impact of I on the e-commerce industry? Let’s take a look at the interpretation of this article. In 2017, major Internet companies experienced major layoffs and adjustments, and the price war between e-commerce platforms continued, and I was in a feverish mood. Last month, when ChtGPT was being widely discussed, Whale Business once wrote "The ChtGPT model has entered a "fast-forward" mode. What changes will occur when major e-commerce platforms invest heavily in the market?" "The article discusses the influence of artificial intelligence in e-commerce application scenarios, mainly covering design, marketing, promotion, operations, after-sales and other aspects. Now, one year has passed, how can I reduce costs, increase efficiency, improve consumer experience, and fulfill the story expectations of the capital market. We might as well examine the results of each company and deepen our understanding of the impact of I on the future of the e-commerce industry. ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Merchants "speed up" and embrace I‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ Before looking at the actions of major manufacturers, Whale Business visited several merchants. Regarding the question of why use I. Ren Hong (pseudonym), a hair accessories merchant in Jiaxing, told Whale Business: "I first came into contact with I tec Armenia WhatsApp Number hnology because it was too expensive to recruit people. A team of real-person anchors requires at least one person, anchor, an operator, and central control. The artificial intelligence tool generates The live broadcast team only needs to be personal, virtual and operational." In other words, IGC helps merchants reduce labor costs and increase efficiency at the operational level. However, compared to cost reduction and efficiency improvement, open source becomes more important after the epidemic is opened up.

business has become even more difficult during the epidemic, and finding new traffic entrances is a top priority. Zhang Lin started selling women's clothing on Taobao when domestic e-commerce emerged. The company has grown from dozens of people to more than 100 people. During the e-commerce dividend period, Zhang Lin, who majored in fashion design, has been strictly controlling the design and fabrics in the store, so sales have been relatively impressive. In the past two years, the domestic epidemic has caused sales to decline, but the return rate has not decreased. She followed the footsteps of her peers and began to pay attention to overseas markets. Zhang Lin is trying to sell his children's clothing to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa and other countries. Language, product design, and model images have become "stumbling blocks." She told Whale Business: "Our clothes are originally suitable for East Asian women, but people in Southeast Asia and Africa need models that match the local skin color, and the styles are different from those in China. Coupled with the language problem, Zhang Jia needs tools to solve these problems , quickly try and make mistakes in the local market. I technology can quickly generate model images for merchants and solve language problems.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 15:22 , Processed in 0.198114 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |