主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-2-20 13:26:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
They’re learning about how to take control of your sleep, sex, stress and wealth, and we are creating content around each of those verticals. We have a Slack channel, and we do Zoom hangouts where they get updates on the company. It's not just built on “Sell our product! Sell our product!” I know basically every Wise Woman by name, and I’m trying to lean into their talents.

Some of them are really good at content creation, and then some of them are Iran WhatsApp Number Data really good at selling — they love our product and they have no problem talking into their camera and doing that whole thing. and anyone can try it. House of Wise doesn't have the levels of a pyramid scheme, though. Everyone's making a flat commission through an affiliate link, and you don't have to recruit your friends to be a part of a team.

How have you approached building that community of Wise Women so far? Do you recruit? In summer of 2020, when I announced that I was starting to build something, I did a call for people. I was like, “Hey, if anybody wants to hear what I’m building and stay in the loop, I’d love to get feedback and ask questions.” Over 500 women reached out. I treated them like a mix of early investors and an informal focus group.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 17:16 , Processed in 0.198801 second(s), 4 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |