主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-12-25 15:36:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Here I added “CEO” in the job title filter and Linkedin gave me all the CEOs of the companies in my list. You can see that this is an easy and efficient way to quickly identify the right buyer personaes inside ICP companies. Once you are happy with a search, you can even save it and and Linkedin will show you new leads matching your search criterias every week. prospect list building autopilot Great. You know have a list of qualified prospects. The next step? Export the data with a Linkedin scraping tool.

Export prospects with Evaboot To export your leads from Linkedin Job Function Email List Sales Navigator to a CSV file you can use the Evaboot Chrome Extension. You can see a demo of the tool here: Export Sales Navigator leads for free Once installed, the chrome extension will add a new button on your Sales Navigator. export sales prospecting lists csv file This button will allow you to export up to leads per day from Linkedin Sales Navigator with all the data on their profiles on company pages: Linkedin Profile URL Job title Job description Company Website Company LinkedIn URL First name.

Last name Lead Location Company Location Company Industry Company Size Exact number of employees in the company Years in position Number of connections and more Evaboot will also: clean the data emojis, uppercases, typos detect false positives in your search results. prospecting list cleaning evaboot . Find your prospects’ emails Once you exported your lead list into a CSV file, you can click on “Find emails” to find the professional emails of your prospects. prospecting list Evaboot will also verify these emails so you are sure to control your bounce rate and protect your email reputation.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 03:21 , Processed in 0.234853 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |